DR. K.L. PATIDAR
Dr. K.L. Patidar – Dermatologist in Indore
- He has completed his MBBS and MD from the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune (AFMC, Pune).On completion of his graduation and post-graduation, he went on to join the Indian Army to serve military duties at hospitals of Indian Army and other operational bases.
- Experience of more than 12years and is an expert in solving issues concerning dermatology and aesthetics. Skin, Hair, or Nails whatever be your dermatological concern, be it clinical or cosmetic.
Dr. K.L. Patidar is among the renowned names for dermatologists in Indore. He holds an experience of more than 12years and is an expert in solving issues concerning dermatology and aesthetics. Skin, Hair, or Nails, whatever be your dermatological concern, be it clinical or cosmetic, Dr. K.L. Patidar is the ultimate rescue for you
a. International Dermatology:
i. Winner, World Congress of Cosmetic Dermatology (WCOCD) IACD-ACSI Quiz, Bengaluru, May 2017.
ii. Winner, Asian Dermatology Quiz (Asia Dermatology Congress), Mumbai, Dec 2016,
b. National Dermatology:
i. Winner, National Dermatology Quiz: DERMACON (IADVL), Coimbatore, Jan 2016.
c. National Dermatosurgery:
i. Winner, ACSI National Dermatosurgery Quiz, Kolkata, April 2015.
ii. Winner, ACSI National Dermatosurgery Quiz, Mahabaleshwar, April 2016.
iii. Winner, ACSI National Dermatosurgery Quiz, Bangaluru, May 2017.
d. State Dermatology:
i. Winner, Cuticon Quiz (IADVL, Maharashtra), Nashik, Dec 2015.
ii. Winner, Cuticon Quiz (IADVL, Maharashtra), Mumbai, Jan 2017.
2. Original Research Title: “To Describe The Effects Of Platelet-Rich Plasma With Microneedling In Androgenetic Alopecia In Males.”
3. Chapters Authored:
Co-authored a chapter titled: “Female Pattern Hair Loss” in the Textbook “Clinical Correlation With Diagnostic Implications In Dermatology.”
4. National level paper presented:
e-Poster: “A Case Of Multiple Zosteriform Pilar Leiomyomas” in DERMACON (IADVL), Coimbatore, Jan2016.
5. Scientific Team- Conference:
Organizing Team: “National Dermatology CME and Update: Lotions to lasers” Nov 2014 at AFMC.
6. Areas of Interest: Lasers and Dermatosurgery; Dermatoscopy and Trichology and Aesthetics.
7. Faculty for “Nail Surgeries” at National ACSI ( Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India) Conference 2018.
8. Quiz Master at National PG CON 2019.
9. Assistant Quiz Master at MP Dermacon 2018.
10. Panelist at National Webinars.
A. Challenges of Dermatology Practice in Covid19, 2020.
B. Clinical Approach to Cases with Refractory Atopic Eczema 2020.